Important Change to Personal Strengths UK
Since 1983, Mike Gallon, Simon Gallon, and the Personal Strengths UK team have served the SDI community. I’ve had the privilege of working alongside them and many other dedicated and talented people since my partners and I acquired the business from Dr. Elias Porter’s widow, Sara, in 1995.
After many years of service, Simon Gallon is transitioning day-to-day operations to the parent company. Effective on Monday 5th of November, the UK operations and customer service team are part of our global parent company, Personal Strengths Publishing, Inc. As part of this transition, we will continue to serve your SDI needs in the United Kingdom, with even more customer service from our global support team.
What does this mean for you? Basically, it’s business as usual with a few key benefits:
- Team: We are pleased to announce that Lisa Graham has been named Director of Client Relationships, and that she will be joined by a core team of service professionals with whom you are already familiar.
- Online Ordering: Available today – you can go to TotalSDI.uk to order assessment credits, paper inventories, facilitator tools and other learner materials. When you purchase credits for the TotalSDI system, they will be added to your account within 30 minutes (9:00am – 4:30pm).
- Customer Service Email: Email is monitored with our global customer service team. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will ensure you receive a prompt response.
- New Phone Number: +44 (0) 2039 742953 Please add it to your address book.
- Online Chat: If you have questions or needs, you can use online chat from TotalSDI.uk and CoreStrengths.uk and we can support you Monday-Friday from 8:30am until 5pm.
- Purchasing: Future invoices will be sent to you from Personal Strengths Publishing, Ltd. Please update your records to reflect this change.
- Emails: We’ve prepared a page on our website for you to get in contact with our team. The main difference is the email format and domain will change from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to partnering with you as you help leaders and teams work better together. We are committed to our relationship with you, and look forward to providing you with great customer service.
P.S. Stay tuned for some exciting, new developments in the upcoming months.
Principal, Personal Strengths Publishing, Inc
Managing Director, Personal Strengths Publishing, Ltd
Author, SDI 2.0, Have a Nice Conflict & The Leaders We Need
Motives: RED–GREEN [Performance – Process]
Top Strengths: Analytical, Tolerant, Adaptable