TotalSDI Experience Day, Cheshire
Join us for a TotalSDI Experience Day at the De Vere Cranage Estate in Cheshire.
Event date: 1st March 2018 (1 day event)
Cut off date: 18th February 2018
Cost: £260 (+vat) per delegate.
Venue: De Vere Cranage Estate, Byley Lane, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. CW4 8EW (tel: 01477 536 666 / De Vere Cranage Estate website)
Based on the Relationship Awareness Theory, TotalSDI training enables individuals and organisations to improve their performance by improving their relationships. Our comprehensive assessment tools are coupled with experiential learning interventions to help:
- Lead organisational change
- Build effective teams
- Improve communications at all levels
- Manage behavioural change
- Reduce interpersonal conflict
- Create an open and collaborative work culture
Lucia Leon, Project Manager, Kairos WWT
After the event you will have the knowledge and the skills to:
- Understand the how of working better together
- Develop the skill of collaborative communication
- Inspire greater personal authenticity whilst achieving the outcomes you need
Who should attend?
The TotalSDI Experience One Day event is aimed for anyone who wishes to improve their working relationships and/or wants to know more about TotalSDI.
Attendance on the Experience Day entitles you to a £100 discount off the TotalSDI qualification course.